Beer damper *
Boiling time on stove: 20 minutes
Cooking time in the DreamPot: 45 minutes minimum
Cook in the:
✓ 5 litre DreamPot
✓ 6 litre DreamPot
3 cups SR Flour
335 mls beer (enjoy the leftovers)
Italian mixed herbs
- Fill the large inner pot with 2 litres of boiling water. Place the small inner pot, sprayed well with cooking spray over the boiling water and boil on the stove as a double saucepan to preheat while you prepare the beer damper mixture.
- Mix together flour and beer in a bowl and add a small sprinkle of Italian mixed herbs.
- Place onto a floured board and knead gently. Pat out to a round approximately 17cm in diameter.
- Transfer the round of dough into the inner pot and sprinkle liberally with Italian mixed herbs.
- Cover with the lid and boil on the stove as a double saucepan for 20 minutes.
- Transfer into the DreamPot for the minimum cooking time.
- Remove when convenient and tip out gently onto a cooling rack or tea towel.
* Copyright© 1998 Green Brothers (Wholesale) Pty Ltd T/as DreamPot. All rights reserved.
Cooking while you’re camping… just love it!