Curried sausages *
Posted on September 13th, 2011
Boiling time on stove: 10 minutes
Cooking time in the DreamPot: 2 hours minimum
Cook in the:
✓ 3 litre DreamPot
✓ 5 litre DreamPot
✓ 6 litre DreamPot
12 thin barbeque sausages
1 large clove garlic, chopped
1 large onion, diced
1 large carrot, diced
1 medium potato, diced
1 packet dutch curry and rice soup mix
4 cups water
2 tablespoons medium grain rice
2 tablespoons gravox
- Put all the ingredients except the sausages into the large inner pot and bring slowly to the boil. Boil gently for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Thicken with the gravox mixed into 1/2 cup of water.
- Meanwhile, brown the halved sausages in a frypan. Add to the vegetable mix.
- Bring to the boil again and boil gently for 5 minutes, covered with the stainless steel lid.
- Transfer into the DreamPot for the minimum cooking time.
* Copyright© 1998 Green Brothers (Wholesale) Pty Ltd T/as DreamPot. All rights reserved.
Cooking while you’re 4WDriving… just love it!