Lisa’s barbeque rissoles *
Boiling time on stove: Nil
Cooking time in the DreamPot: Nil
Cook in the:
✓ 3 litre DreamPot
✓ 5 litre DreamPot
✓ 6 litre DreamPot
The DreamPot is indispensable at barbeques whether at home or camping. It is perfect for keeping meats hot once cooked on the barbeque plate or as a bain-marie. Your meal or barbeque will stay hot for hours!
500g premium beef mince
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 carrot (grated)
1 cup dry bread crumbs
1 egg (beaten)
1 teaspoon Moroccan seasoning (mild)
2 tblsp tomato sauce
1 tblsp wostershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill the inner pots with boiling water, transfer into the DreamPot and close the lid for pre-heating.
- Combine all the rissole ingredients together.
- Mould mixture into approximately 12 rissole patties.
- Rissoles can be made 24 hours ahead of time. If so, transfer them into the ‘fridge until needed in an airtight container.
- Cook rissoles on the barbeque or in a non-stick frying pan on the stove.
- Meanwhile, tip out the hot water from the inner pots and wipe dry with a paper towel.
- When the rissoles are cooked, transfer into the pre-heated DreamPot and close the lid.
* Copyright© 1998 Green Brothers (Wholesale) Pty Ltd T/as DreamPot. All rights reserved.
Versatile 6 appliances in 1… DreamPot barbeque / bain-marie