Steamed rice *
Boiling time on stove: 3 minutes
Cooking time in the DreamPot: 30 minutes minimum
Cook in the:
✓ 3 litre DreamPot
✓ 5 litre DreamPot
✓ 6 litre DreamPot
Long grain white rice | 2 cups
Hot water | 3 cups
- Place rice and hot water into the inner saucepan and bring to the boil on the stove.
- Stir rice continually while coming to the boil. Once boiling, cease stirring and boil for 1 minute. Cover with the stainless steel lid and allow boiling on a moderate heat for a further 2 minutes without lifting the lid.
- Transfer into the DreamPot for the minimum cooking time.
- Prior to serving, fluff the rice with a fork stirring from the bottom upwards.
Note: Ratio: 1 cup rice to 1 ½ cups water. Garnish with finely chopped capsicum and shallot.
* Copyright© 1998 Green Brothers (Wholesale) Pty Ltd T/as DreamPot. All rights reserved.
Cooking while you’re camping… just love it!